Top Social

Happy New Year + My First Blog Post!

Sunday, 1 January 2017

Firstly I would like to wish you all a very happy new year! May this year bring you all the happiness and success in the world and may this new chapter in your life be filled with nothing but beautiful memories.
I hope you had a lovely Christmas too! (I think I'm still recovering from a food coma, thanks Mum!).

I would also like to thank everyone for their immense amount of support over on my Instagram page, I am beyond grateful for all the love I have received.

Now, with all the soppy stuff out of the way. I would like to introduce you to my first blog post. I have been wanting to start my own blog for a while, mainly because I love reading blogs myself and also because of the amount of love I have received on my Instagram page. I thought what could be more perfect than to start it on new year's day!
I really hope that you guys book a one way ticket with me on this journey and most importantly enjoy the ride!

Although I have a few ideas of some upcoming posts including a post where you can get to know me a little better, I would love to hear your suggestions too. So please leave them in the comments or let me know via my social media links.

For now I will leave you with some festive Christmas photos that I just couldn't leave out, especially the one of my Mum's Christmas present, all wrapped up and sitting pretty under the tree (if you follow me on Instagram, you will know that wrapping presents is one of my favourite things about Christmas).
Hopefully these photos will cheer you up on this gloomy day (although some of you may have much better weather than we currently have in London, if so could you please send some of it over!). Regardless of the weather, I hope you all have a lovely day!



Yogita x

Post Comment
Post a Comment