Top Social

Fenty Beauty Haul

Sunday 25 February 2018
Namaste guys! Another fun post this Sunday, although it will just be a photo heavy post. A few months ago my sister and I decided to take a spontaneous trip to Harvey Nichols to check the Fenty Beauty range out and I think it’s safe to say we got carried away. Below are the gems I picked up!

 
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Primer - available here
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation - available here (the colour range is incredible so I highly recommend getting matched in store just to be safe)
Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Trophy Wife - available here
Fenty Beauty Match Stix Trio - available here (these come in a range of shades and are also sold separately, I bought them as a trio in the shade medium)
Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint - available here (the pigment of this lip paint is INSANE)

Let me know if you would like to see an in depth review of the products along with swatches!
I hope you guys enjoyed this short and sweet post and loved the photos as much as I do. I thought I’d post something a little different to me just rambling on.
See you in the next one!

Yogita x
Post Comment
Post a Comment