Top Social

Ubersonic | Review

Saturday 16 June 2018

Afternoon all! It has been way too long. I hope you are all doing well and having a great weekend.

Today I bring you my thoughts on the the Ubersonic toothbrush, as promised on my Instagram page. 
As I mentioned on there, I had braces for 4 years so I’ve always been very careful about the things I eat, in particular avoiding foods that would stain my teeth and the obvious one, sweets; although I don’t have much of a sweet tooth anyway. I am a die hard Arm & Hammer toothpaste fan. As soon as I stop using this, I notice a difference in my teeth straight away, but what is even more important is your toothbrush. I’ve always thought electric toothbrushes were a bit of a gimmick, the heads on these things are so small, it’s just time consuming to cover all your teeth. I have been using the Ubersonic toothbrush recently, and I cannot fault it. I love the fact that this toothbrush has a rectangular yet rounded head. It makes it so much easier to brush all your teeth without going overboard (overbrushing your teeth can cause your enamel to wear). It has an incredible high speed of movement, with 35,000 vibrations per minute (insane right?!). It’s so lightweight, so it’s perfect for travelling and of course you can charge it pretty much anywhere. At £19 and with the subscription option to get new brush heads every two months for an extra £9, which you can cancel whenever you want, you just can’t go wrong. You could spend a ridiculous amount of money on an electric toothbrush that will do pretty much the same job, so I would totally recommend trying this little gem out! 

AND - fun fact of the day: It’s made from the same material as an iPhone! 

I also received the teeth whitening kit. I was a little scared about using this in case I ended up like Ross from Friends in the episode where he pretty much ended up having glow in the dark teeth, but I grew a pair overnight and I’ve used this once so far and I am so impressed, I only had the gel on my teeth for about 20 minutes (I’m an impatient human being) and saw a difference straight away, I will definitely continue using this and keep you posted on how I get on.
Side note: the moulds didn’t work for me, which I was totally fine with. I just ended up spreading the gel over my teeth and grinning like a clown continuously for 20 minutes.

Ubersonic Toothbrush and Whitening Kit - available here

Have any of you tried the toothbrush or teeth whitening kit? I’d love to know your thoughts.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead and I’ll see you all in my next post!

Yogita x


*This product was sent to me, however, as always, my opinion is 100% honest.
Post Comment
Post a Comment