Top Social

Superdrug Black Seaweed Peel Off Face Mask | Review

Friday 3 February 2017

Happy Friday all, we've made it to the weekend! *throws all work off the desk before picking it all up again*

I thought I'd do a quick review on this AMAZING face mask. It's the Black Seaweed Peel Off Face mask from Superdrug's own brand. I mentioned this on my skincare post. It is also my choice of face mask for tonight.

This is only 99p and currently on offer at Superdrug so you can get 3 for the price of 2, which is insane considering how good it is. Like I mentioned in my skincare post I do not have the patience or time to make my own peel off mask and I'm not too keen on putting kids glue on my face regardless of what the ingredients are, that is not what it was made for.

This inexpensive mask works wonders on my skin. I use a face mask once a week, usually on weekends or on Friday night, which is the plan tonight along with my Mum and sister (they love it too).
It makes my skin so smooth. and it genuinely feels like it's sucked all the gunk out of your skin. Peeling this off your face is highly satisfying. It's also suitable for oily skin. Seaweed contains anti-inflammatory compounds which help with acne and is rich in vitamins and minerals. Both the Seaweed and Buckthorn help cleanse and detoxify your skin. It literally does what it says on the packaging. I can't recommend this face mask enough!

I pour the product into a small bowl and apply it on to my skin with a flat foundation brush, make sure the bowl and brush are both clean. If you choose to apply this with your hands then make sure your hands are clean as you don't want bacteria spreading from your hands to your face. Do not apply this directly from the sachet, as it can be very messy. I leave it on for about 30 minutes or more, depending on when it is dry and ready to be peeled off. I apply quite a thick even layer, avoiding the eye area. There is quite a lot inside the sachet so you can definitely get a good amount all over your face. After it's dried I peel it off upwards, so towards my forehead. Any excess I rinse off with warm water and pat my face dry with a face towel and follow up with my usual skincare bits (serum, eye cream etc).
I really want to try the Superdrug Manuka Honey Peel Off Face Mask next because I am massively impressed with this one!

Superdrug Black Seaweed Peel Off Face Mask - available here

Superdrug Manuka Honey Peel Off Face Mask - available here

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Yogita x
Post Comment
Post a Comment