Top Social

Superdrug Vitamin E Hydrating Mist | Review

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Today's post is on this little gem. This has been all over Instagram and I am a sucker for facial sprays so of course I had to get my hands on this pronto. I am a huge fan of the Superdrug Vitamin E range, but never really came across the Hydrating Mist until a few weeks ago.
I have been using it ever since and the first thing I noticed was the delicious scent, it smells so lovely.
It contains vitamins E, A, B, F and H and also horse chestnut extract and aloe vera. All the ingredients combined help to care for dry skin, protect against environmental damage and prevent premature ageing by combating the harmful effects of free radicals.
Vitamin E has been known to treat wrinkles by promoting new skin cell growth and speeding up cell regeneration.
I have extremely oily skin but it doesn't stop me from moisturising or using oils/serums on my skin, in my opinion the more moisture you can apply to your skin, the better!
This hydrating mist has made my skin so radiant and smooth. It gives an extremely refreshing feeling to the skin. I apply it to my face straight after cleansing, moisturising, applying eye cream etc; kind of like the finishing step to my skincare regime, to lock everything in and work it's wonders on my skin.


It comes in a spray bottle, which works really well. It doesn't hit you like a tonne of bricks or run down the bottle, it applies evenly all over my face (I use 2-3 pumps). 
Honestly, I cannot recommend this product enough, it hydrates your skin and gives it a beautiful glow.
I have heard that some bottles say 'Toning Facial Mist' and some say 'Hydrating Mist' but they are exactly the same product so don't be alarmed if the label on yours does not resemble the one I have. 
It is extremely inexpensive at just £2.99 and currently buy one get second half price (mix and match, so you can purchase some other favourites whilst you're at it!).
I'm not someone that wears makeup everyday but I will definitely be using this under my makeup and possibly to set it all in place, I'm pretty sure it would work really well as a primer/setting spray and I shall keep you guys posted on how I get on. You can also pop it in the fridge so it stays super cool for a colder soothing spritz on the skin, especially when the temperature is a little high outside; hardly likely in London, but I look forward to doing this in the summer. I really hope Superdrug come out with a mini version that you can just pop in your handbag to use on the go.

Superdrug Vitamin E Hydrating Mist - available here

What are your favourites from the Vitamin E range?

Yogita x
Post Comment
Post a Comment