Top Social

L'Oreal Fine Flowers Gel Cream Wash | Review

Monday 6 March 2017

I always get uber excited when the weather is amazing in London and today is one of those days, so I will start off by talking about the weather, as we all do in awkward situations (not that this is awkward). It's Monday guys, only a few days until Friday (ha!).
I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I had a pretty fantastic weekend. I went for a spot of shopping and lunch with my Mum and sister. Is it me or does everyone feel like a child again when they go shopping with their Mum? I bloody love it! Obviously she didn't get me the scented glittery gel pens I wanted, but whatevs, her loss.

Today's blog post is on the L'Oreal Fine Flowers Gel Cream Wash. I have become a huge fan of L'Oreal's skincare range especially since they came out with the whole clay mask range, those masks are incredible! I was even more excited when I spotted the Fine Flowers range in Superdrug. I had run out of my trusty Boots Botanics All Bright Cleansing Foam Wash (available here). If you have read my skincare post, you will know exactly how much I love this Foam Wash, so this was the whole point of my shopping trip, to stock up on some more which is when I conveniently came across the Fine Flowers range and instantly picked the Gel Cream Wash up, it contains Rose and Jasmine so I was really excited to smell it (out of all things to do with a cream wash), plus it's pretty inexpensive at £3.99 (currently on offer for £2.65 at Superdrug), so I couldn't not pick it up!

I have been using it for around 2-3 weeks now and I actually really like it; I mean it hasn't done anything incredible for my skin, it pretty much works the same as my Boots Botanics Wash, although I prefer the Boots Botanics Wash because it really helps brighten my skin. It hasn't broken me out or caused any irritation which is a massive win for someone who has previously suffered from severe acne and has extremely sensitive skin, if you have the same sort of skin problems as me or have done in the past, you will know exactly how daunting it is to try something new not knowing what the outcome will be. I think the fact that the wash does not contain soap or alcohol really helps. It's a runny gel consistency so you really don't need a lot, which also means it will last absolutely ages (providing you use it before the expiry date). It leaves my skin feeling really soft and gives it that really clean feeling (does that even make sense? you guys know what I mean).
The only thing I absolutely hated about the wash was the smell, it does not smell like Roses or Jasmine in the slightest, now I'm not sure whether it's just the one I bought or whether they all smell the same but mine smelt like washing up liquid, which is great for washing the dishes but not so much for my face. I was really disappointed with the smell because it was one of the things that initially drew me to the product considering it contains ingredients that should really smell incredible. For this reason I won't be repurchasing it but I will be picking up the Toner on my next shopping trip because I've heard it smells a lot better and it's pretty good, so I shall keep you guys posted.

L'Oreal Fine Flowers Gel Cream Wash - available here

I'm now off to my white board to master a plan that will trick my Mum into getting those scented glittery gel pens for me, wish me luck, she's a tough little cookie. I hope you all have a lovely week ahead and I will see you in my next post. Toodles.

Yogita x
Post Comment
Post a Comment